We appreciate your understanding as we work diligently to consider the safety of all students and staff when making decisions about delays and closures!The safety of our students and staff is our top priority! Our Superintendent, Transportation Department, and Safety Director, monitor weather conditions at all times to help ensure students and staff can arrive to school and return home safely. They are also in contact with surrounding school corporations and the Morgan County Sheriff's Office. Every effort is made to make a decision to delay or close school as early as possible but no later than 5:30 A.M.
M-GSD uses multiple methods to notify families of delays/closures to include: ParentSquare, district website, district Facebook page, and local news media.
- School will start 2 hrs later but will end at the regular time.
- Buses will run 2 hrs later than their normal pick up time.
- Breakfast will not be served due to the lunch schedule.
- There will be no AM preschool or AM MIT classes.
- Students must check their Google classrooms for coursework.
- e-Learning days are instructional days & will not be made up.
- Athletes will receive communication from the Athletic Department or coaches regarding schedule modifications.